August 22, 2013

Birthday Gift Box

Hi Everyone! I hope your all doing well.

Before I go on with my project I would like to remind you about the Pink By Design Challenge going on now. Click HERE for more info and to link up.

Today I would like to share a very simple gift box I made for two family members who's birthday we celebrated last weekend. This gift box is the prefect size for money  giving. There is a video tutorial on this gift box (not by me) HERE.

For the base of this box all you need is a 4x9 piece of paper. Score marks are 1, 4, 5, and  8 inches on the 9inch side. Turn your paper around to the 4inch side and score at 1 and 3 inches.  Than You will cut all 4 score lines that are on both sides  of the 9 inch but only up to the first score more.  Than you glue your 3 sets of tabs to form your box and decorate it as you please. For my box I used DCVW Summer Sack Printed Paper with some yellow ribbon. I made my super quick tag with the Pink By Design "Artisan Tags" stamp set and the "Artisan Tags Die".  Thank You for stopping by and have a great day.
 
 
 
 
What I used:
Pink By Design "Artisan Tags" stamp set
Pink By Design "Artisan Tags Die"
Tim Holtz Dusty Concord Distress Ink
DCVW Summer  Stack Printed Paper
Ribbon



No comments:

Post a Comment