January 18, 2012

Wacky Wednesday Challenge

Wacky Wednesday Challenge time over at More Than Favors. For this challenge we're going with anything Animated and don't forget that the challenges run for two weeks now. For my project I made Two Mickey and Minnie magnets and a box to give them in. I made my 4X4X2 box with my Martha Stewart scoring board.
                                                                 


 
What I used:

Martha Stewart scoring board
StazOn Jet Black
Tim Holtz Festive Berries Distress ink
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Copic Skin White
Bic markers yellow Blaze, Petal Pink, Rambunctious
EK Mickey punch
All night media Disney scrapbooking stamp
Mangent


2 comments:

  1. How perfect!!!! I love your Mickey and Minnie magnets. I totally need to make some just like this. I LOVE them that much!!!! I have that stamp set so I could totally do it! Thanks for the inspiration. The box is terrific too! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete