January 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Debbie Day 3

Click HERE for Day one of DD'sCraft Birthday blog hop.
Click HERE for Day two of DD'sCraft Birthday blog hop.


Welcome back to day three of DD'sCraft Birthday blog hop. If your coming here from my dear friend Alina's blog your on the right tack if not please start the blog hop over at the birthday girls blog by clicking HERE. Okay so on to my birthday card for today.



What I used

Cricut Art Philosophy
Memento Ink
DCWV printed paper
Prismacolor Pencils
Glossy Accents
i-rock
stardust stickles

Thank You for coming by.


Here is the line up if you get lost along the way:

10. Cricut Chick - http://cricutchick.com
20. Glorajean - http://www.glorascrafts.blogspot.com/ Next stop

11 comments:

  1. Very cute card, she is going to love them all, tfs...Kim (kim.scrapper@yahoo.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute digi stamp!! and you did a Great job coloring her!!
    Paula
    faithful2god_2000@yahoo.com
    www.scrapyourworld1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria, thanks for sharing everything you used! That is so helpful for newbies like me!! Enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, love the use of pencils.
    Thank you for the videos RIP Trip praying for his family and the others.
    Linda
    lmkindell1@verizon.net
    lindashappyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shaped card.
    Kathy
    Katsews at gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a Beautiful card! Great Job!
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
    mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card! You did a great job! janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com
    modjjjash at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card and I just love that little girl! Great shading too! Thanks so much!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet. It looks like a frame for a picture.
    Thanks.
    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello my dear friend I am so happy to say your are my friend you are so very kind and sweet to be celebrating my Birthday with me and for doing this all 3 days this means the world to me so thank you so very much hugs my friend Debbie

    ReplyDelete