May 21, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas #421 Add a turtle (Turtle Day is the 23rd)

This weeks challenge #421 over at Die Cuttin' Divas  is Add a Turtle (Turtle Day is May 23rd) and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.

For this weeks challenge I went with a scrapbook layout which I keep telling myself that I need to do more layouts than cards (still has not happen lol...).  In these pictures we are celebrating my brother in laws birthday but we didn't have decorations so I thought it would be perfect to use his favorite childhood TV character Raphael from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I'm not sure where I got the TMNT cut file but the front is from the Esty .   

The sentiments are from Pink By Design Butterfly Kisses and Bracketful stamp set.


Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog to check out the rest of the design projects. 


You have till May 27th to play along.



1 comment: