March 20, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Flower challenge #361

This weeks challenge #361 over at Die Cuttin' Divas is Flowers
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.


For my project I made two Hello Kitty shape cards using the Cricut Hello Kitty Greeting Cartridge. The fit into an A2 size envelope. I love Hello kitty cards they great to give or have on display for decor.  
I just started walking (I dislike running) two day ago I let me just see that it's such a pleasure seeing all the beautiful flowers and planets people have in the front of their homes. I don't have a green thumb but I sure sure wish I did. 


Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog
to check out the rest of the design teams beautiful projects HERE.


Hope you have a fabulous week and spring break!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, those cards are so SWEET! Hello Kitty is always a hit to create with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These Hello Kitty cards are both so SUPER CUTE!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, how cute!! Both hello kitties are adorable!!! Love seeing shaped cards!!! Walking in the neighborhood is always fun especially during Spring and Fall when you get to see all of the beauty!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cards could not be more adorable! They make me smile.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Hello Kitty cards are such fun. You could use them as paper dolls! So sweet of you to take yours outside!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! How cute are they!! Love Hello Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always love Hello Kitty, so cute!

    ReplyDelete