February 13, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Valentine's Day challenge #356

Good morning and Happy Tuesday!


This weeks challenge #356 over at Die Cuttin' Divas is Valentine's Day
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE

For project I went with a card from Cricut Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge. I decided to replace the o in love with a Minnie. Minnie Mouse is from Cricut Disney Mickey Font cartridge. I really love how Minnie Mouse makes the card pop and I'll be honest I had a smile the whole time making this card. I added some wink of stella to Minnie Mouse bow and did some stitching around the card with black ink to finish the card off.   

Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog
to check out the rest of the design teams fabulous projects HERE.

Hope you have a great week

5 comments:

  1. What a awesome card!! I love the sweet Minnie Mouse!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognized the I LOVE YOU cut as being from the Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge, then did a double take when I saw Minnie there! :) Cute! She looks perfect there!

    Evelyn

    I have

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... How sweet! Cute Shape!
    Happy Valentine's Day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable! Hope you have a great weekend.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete