November 14, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Thanks or Turkey challenge

Good morning and Happy Tuesday!

This weeks challenge #343 over at Die Cuttin' Divas is Thanks or Turkey
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE


For my project I decided to make some tabletop decor for our Thanksgiving table. I had so much making these and love how they came out. For the Always be Thankful sing base I used PPPR Pumpkin Patch cutting file but I changed the saying. I printed out the Mickey, Minnie, Chip and Dale out and cut them out by hand. You can find the images HERE

I got the pumpkins from the dollar store and painted a few layers on them.  
I than added some Mod Podge and Martha Stewart glitter and than one more layer of Mod Podge to seal the glitter. 

 I added a piece of styrofoam in the inside and inserted the flower that I also got from the the dollar store. 

Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog
to check out the rest of the design teams fabulous projects HERE.

Hope you have a great day. 

2 comments:

  1. WOW! What a neat idea! LOVE your $ store find and transformation - they look lovely and how cute to add those adorable Disney Characters - Wonderful center pieces! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome centerpieces for the table.

    ReplyDelete