October 24, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Halloween Inspired challenge

Good morning and Happy Tuesday!

This weeks challenge #340 over at Die Cuttin' Divas is Halloween Inspired  and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE


I have two Halloween projects to share with you today. The first one is a hanging Halloween rosette with a Mickey shape Jack Skellington (LOVE). I got the cut file from a Facebook group called SVGCoop (wonderful group). The rosette is 8X8, I cut 3 strips of  4X12 paper to make it and the sentiment is from Pink By Design "A Haunting We Will Go. I also added four little bats from the Martha Stewart EEEK punch. 

For my 2nd project I was lucky to find this adorable Haunted house treat holder cut file for free through Pinterest. Before gluing the yellow piece of paper I went over it with some Time Holtz Mustard Seed Distress Ink and Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink. I used very little amount of cotton ball to add the web look. Here is the link to where I got the Haunted house treat holder. Thank you Bird for the free cut file. 


Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog
to check out the rest of the design teams fabulous projects HERE.

Hope you have a great day!



3 comments:

  1. Oh my love of Disney ... you wall hanging is so darn cute!! I am in love with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Both projects look AMAZING! LOVE the cool rosette and that haunted house treat box is way cool! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fantastic projects! Both look really fun to make!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete