September 12, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas 3D, Shaker, or Shaped Card Challenge

Good morning and Happy Tuesday!

This weeks challenge #333 over at Die Cuttin' Divas is 3D, Shaker, or Shaped Card and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE
 
 
 I have a Mad Tea Bridal Party coming up and so I decided to make a Pocket Watch shaper/shaker card. I got the pocket watch from google image and made it into a cut file.
 
 
Here is a screenshot of what I cut. I layered the piece so that I wouldn't have to double up on the foam tape. The white circle goes inside the card and the tiny hearts are from MCT 4X4 journal Die + More die set. Some of the hearts are glued down while most are loose. To finish off the card I added some Glossy Accents around the pocket watch.
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog

to check out the rest of the design teams fabulous projects HERE.
 
Hope you have a great day!


 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. OMGOSH! This is soooo COOL! I totally LOVE the shape & design! Fantastic Card!! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is elegant. AND it's a shaped card + a shaker! :)

    Gluing down some of the little hearts was a great idea. That way it still looks awesome when not being shaken! I love the colors, too.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute for words. You did such a fabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete