February 8, 2017

I (heart) you

Hi, and Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is doing well. Today is my day to post over at Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon.

For my project I used a card base PPPR A2 card bases 1 cutting file along with the adorable little monster from PPPR Party Monster cutting file. I changed the balloon to a heart shaped on that I got from PPPR Safari Love cutting file. I stamped the sentiment with versamark ink and white embossing powder. I also used some Time Holtz Distress Inks on the monster, heart balloon and card base.
I cut the front layer of the card two times and added the second layer in the inside. 
I used:


Thank you for stopping by.



  

7 comments:

  1. What a great card! Love the card shape, that image, and the inside sentiment. Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again! Thanks for sharing at Craftaholics R Us!
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it's me again. :) Still loving your card. Thanks for sharing at PDE Linky Party!
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really fun card! Thanks so much for linking up with us at Sunny Day Crafting. ~DT Jen

    ReplyDelete