November 7, 2016

It's Your Birthday!

Hi crafty friends hope everyone is doing well.


Today I would like to share a Birthday Gift Tag I made. The birthday cake image is from the Pretty Cute Stamps Wish Big Stamp set and the birthday sentiment is from Pretty Cute Stamps Nuts About You stamp set. I colored the birthday cake image with  Zig Clean Color markers and added some black lines to the candles. I added some glossy accents to the yellow frosting on the cake and wink of stella to the red frosting parts. For the flame of the candles I added yellow stickles.
 The tag is from MCT Stitched Round Tab Die set. I colored it with Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink and than added some water drops to it.
I will be entering this tag into the Sunny Day Crafting Always Anything Goes challenge HERE

PCS I used:



Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous coloured tag, with a lovely bright cake! Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting! ~DT Janice

    ReplyDelete