July 16, 2016

PCS ~ By the Sea Challenge

Hi crafty friend!
 
It's time for another challenge over at the Pretty Cute Stamps blog!
This months theme is By the Sea. For more info and to link up your project click HERE.
 
 
For my project I made a fun little A2 size card. I stared by welding some circles onto a piece of paper and then I added some smaller circles from the PCS Sublime Digital Stamp Set and a sentiment from PCS Seahorse Digital Stamp Set. I printed the smaller circles and sentiment first and than cut the bigger circles with me cameo. The little fishes are from  PCS Sublime Digital Stamp Set, the seaweed is from PCS Mermaid Kisses Digital Stamp Set, the adorable turtle is from PCS Sea Ya Soon Digital Stamp Set and the cute little seahorse is from  PCS Seahorse Digital Stamp Set.  I colored all the images with  Spectrum Noir Markers and cut it out by hand.
 
Pretty Cute Stamps and Digital Stamps I used:
 
 
 

 
Thank you for stopping by today, and don't forget to check out all the By the Sea projects the rest of the Design Team has made for the challenge HERE.

 


1 comment: