May 22, 2016

Sunny Day Crafting Challenge #8

Good Morning everyone and Happy Sunday!
 
I hope your ready for challenge #8 over at Sunny Day Crafting blog.
 
Here is the Photo Inspiration.

For my project I used PPPR Ice Cream Truck Cutting Files along with PPPR Chihuahua Cutting Files, PPPR Dress Up Girls 1 Cutting Files and PPPR Dress Up Girl Swim Suit 1 Cutting Files. I did do print and cut for all the PPPR files (I cut it out by hand) and added some Glossy Accents to the window's, center of the tires and the front and back bumper. The cloud was cut from a piece of printed paper and the heart is from MCT 4x4 Journal Die + More.
 
 I went with a slider card using the Stamping Up Word Window punch and some circle punches. For the back ground paper I used a Heidi Swapp sunshine stencil and Tim Holtz  Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink.

 
 

 I will also be entering this into the Anything Goes PDE Linky Party HERE.

Please make sure to head on over to the Sunny Day crafting blog to see the rest of the design teams work. Thank you for stopping by and we hope you can play along with us. Click HERE to link up.

2 comments: