March 19, 2016

PCS ~ Anything But a Card Challenge

Hi crafty friend!
It's time for another challenge over at the Pretty Cute Stamps blog! This month theme is to create anything but a card. For more info and to link up your project click HERE.

For my project I made a little goodie adult gift bag. I used the Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon Rainbow Gift Bag Cutting Files and filled it with some small alcohol bottles. I used the Pretty Cute Stamps Botday stamp set for the balloons and colored them with  Zig Clean Color Real Brush Color Markers. The sentiment is from the newly released Pretty Cute Stamps Rainbow stamp set. If you missed the March 2016 release click HERE.

What I used:


Zig Clean Color Real Brush Color Markers

Thank you for stopping by today, and don't forget to check out all the amazing projects the rest of the Design Team has made for the challenge HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment