January 16, 2016

PCS ~ Love Challenge

Hi crafty friend!
It's time for another challenge over at the Pretty Cute Stamps blog! This month theme challenge is Love. For more info and to link up your project click HERE.
 
 For my project I made a 5X5 card that I will be using for Valentine's Day. The cute little robot image is from PCS BOTday. I colored her in with Zig clean color real brush markers and added some star dust stickles to her heart. I than used VersaMark ink to stamp the gears which is also from the PCS BOTday and used clear embossing powder on them. The hearts are from PCS Gears to You and PCS Dino-Mite. I colored them with Zig clean color real brush markers as well.
 
What I used:
 
 
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
Star Dust Stickles
Tim Holtz Festive Berries Distress Ink
Wink of Stella
VersaMark Ink
 
Thank you for stopping by today, and don't forget to check out all the amazing projects the rest of the Design Team has made for the challenge HERE.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment