December 19, 2015

PCS ~ Anything Goes Challenge

Hi crafty friend!
It's time for another challenge over at the Pretty Cute Stamps blog! This month theme challenge is Gift Giving. For more info and to link up your project click HERE.


 For my project I made two Gift Card holders. The gift card holder is from the PPPR  "Basic Gift Card Holder" 1 Cutting Files. The super cute little elf's are from PCS Christmas Cheer stamp set and I used prismacolor pencils to color them in. For the sentiment inside of the gift card I used PCS Little Carolers stamp set.
 
What I used:

PCS Little Carolers stamp set
Star Dust Stickles
Yellow Stickles
Tim Holtz Festive Berries Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn Distress Ink
Prismacolor Color Pencils  



Thank you for stopping by today, and don't forget to check out all the amazing projects the rest of the Design Team has made for the challenge HERE.

1 comment: