June 4, 2015

Ain't no Lion

Hi, and Happy Thursday!

Today is my day to post over at Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon.  I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the summer. 

For my project today I made an A2 size card using PPPR Safari Love Cutting Files for the adorable little lion. Before putting the lion together I chalked all the edges and used a VersaMarker around lion main. I also added some Glossy Accents to the eyes and nose. The grass cut is from PPPR Flower Assortment Cutting Files and I ran some Tim Holtz mowed loan distress ink over it. For the blue sky background I did some water coloring for the first time, and I have to say it was fun. The sun is from PPPR Day at the Beach Cutting Files and the Polaroid cut  is from PPPR Photo Frames 1 Cutting Files. The sentiment is from Pink By Design Jungle Fever Stamp set.  
Thank You for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous weekend. 

PPPR files I used:





3 comments:

  1. Super fun! I love this lion and the great scene you created for him! The frame is awesome and the sentiment is perfect! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo DANG CUTE!!! LOVE your lion and card!! Have a Wonderful day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Your Card is just Adorable. Enjoyed seeing your other latest creations to. Glad I stopped by. Happy Day to You! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete