May 7, 2015

MOM

Hi, and Happy Thursday!

Today is my day to post over at Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon and  I hope everyone is doing well.


For my project today I made two Mothers day cards using PPPR A2 Card Bases 1 Cutting Files along with PPPR Mother's Day Cards Cutting Files.
 For this card I removed the flower that was in the center but kept the heart and enlarged it. I added yellow stickles all over the heart. The sentiment is from MCT You're My Best Buddy stamp set.

On this card I outlined the M's with a black sharpie marker. I kept the flower in the middle and added the heart to the bottom of the card instead of on the flower. I layered the flower and ran the center of it with cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder. The sentiment is from MCT You're My Best Buddy stamp set.
 What I used:


Yellow Stickles 
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
MCT You're My Best Buddy Stamp Set
 Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Mustard Seed Distress Ink
 Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry Distress Ink
 Tim Holtz Spun Sugar Distress Ink
White Embossing Powder 
Blushing Pink Pastel Embossing Powder
VersaMark Ink Pad
Recollections Enamel Dots


Don't forget we have a Oh Snap blog hop going on this Saturday May 9th, 2015

2 comments:

  1. I love these bright, cheery cards (especially the pretty yellows!) I'm sure any mom would love to get these! TFS!

    ReplyDelete