January 29, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi, and Happy Thursday!

Today is my day to post over at Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon and  I hope everyone is doing well.

I would like to share a Valentine's day card and Treat bag I made using  PPPR  Files.
 
For the card I used PPPR Honeycomb Heart Card Cutting Files along with PPPR Flourishes 2 Cutting Files.
I added some Xmas Red Stickles to the flourishes and embossed the sentiment with VersaMark along with black embossing powder. The sentiment is from PBD "Laters Baby" stamp set.
 I added glossy accents to the tiny hearts. 
 For this treat topper I used PPPR Oval Label Treat Bag Topper Cutting Files.The sentiment is from MCT Teeny Tag Holidays stamp set.
What I used:
Thank You for stopping by and before I go I would like to remind you about the PPPR "Made with Love "Challenge going now till Saturday January 31, 2015. For more info click HERE.
  

1 comment:

  1. Awesome treat bag-- definitely need to consider making some of these for my valentine's this year!

    ReplyDelete