November 6, 2014

Make a Wish

Hi! I hope everyone is doing well. 
 
Today I would like to share a layout I made for the Stuck On U Sketch challenge.  
 
Here is the adorable Stuck On U Sketch.

 
Here is my take on the sketch. The make a wish is from "PPPR Make a Wish Cutting Files", I added some ink,  stickles and glossy accents to the candle.  The balloons are from "PPPR Hats Off Cutting Files" and for the trim of the circle I used "PPPR Vintage Fan Cutting Files". The cute little camera is from "Say it in English Circle Camera stamp set and to finish off the layout I did some stitching.  


What I used:
 
"Say it in English Circle Camera stamp set
Yellow Stickles
 Glossy Accents 
 
Thank You for stopping by!

 


5 comments:

  1. Such a fun layout, Gloria! I love those colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the sketch! Wonderful title and balloons! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab take on the sketch Gloria! Loving the die cut details, especially the balloons. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. I love the "I" like a candle. Thanks for sharing at SOUS.
    Eli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there lady!
    This is SUUUUUUUPER cute!
    For real…love how you made the circle over the strips a solid
    block and how that let the photos and balloons pop!
    Totes cuteness my friend!

    =)

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete