September 25, 2014

Poppin' by to say Hi!

Hi, and Happy Thursday!

I hope everyone is doing well. Today is my design team posting day over at PPPR and I would like to share a card I made in honor of our PPPR "Fun With Puns" challenge going on now till October 4th. For more info and to link up your project for this challenge you can click HERE

For my car I used PPPR "Movie Popcorn Cutting Files", and to be honest while I was making this card I ended up having a bowl of popcorn (yummy). I chalked all the popcorn before gluing them together and outlined the pop corn box with a VersaMarker pen. I used the Tim Holtz paper distresser to distress the printed paper. I don't like the mess it makes but love the look it gives. The sentiment is from PBD "Kitchen Puns" stamp set and finish my card off I added some sequins.
What I used:
  PBD "Kitchen Puns" stamp set
 VersaMarker pen
Tim Holtz paper distresser
Chalk 
Sequins

Thank You for stopping by and hope your able to play along in the "Fun With Puns" challenge.

1 comment:

  1. A great, punny card! The popcorn has so much wonderful dimension and I love the distressed edge, too! It really adds some fabulous texture! TFS!

    ReplyDelete