April 30, 2014

Wacky Wednesday Challenge ~ Mother's Day

Hi and Welcome to another Wacky Wednesday Challenge
This weeks Wacky Wednesday challenge over at More Than Favors is Mother's Day.
We hope that you'll be able to play along with us.  

For my project I made an A2 size card. I used Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink to ink around the base of the card and than I used the Tim Holtz  paper distresser around the green piece of paper. For the orange 3X4 I used my We R Memory Keeps card punch and inked it with Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade. The cute little dinosaur is from PBD "Dino-mite" stamp set and I used prisma colored pencils to color it. The sentiment if from PBD "Our Mothers" stamp set and I used a circle punch it out.

The sentiment on the inside is from PBD "Dino-mite" stamp set.  
 
What I used:
Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade
Tim Holtz Mustard Seed Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn Distress Ink
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
PBD "Our Mothers" stamp set
 PBD "Dino-mite" stamp set
 prisma colored pencils
We R Memory Keeps card punch
 circle punch
CraftMedley Sequins
 
 
Before I go I would like to let you know that about the PPPR "Baby" challenge going on now till 11:55 pm CST on Saturday,May 3, 2014. Hope you can play along with us.
One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen.  Winner will be announced on Wednesday, May 7, 2014.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment