February 26, 2014

PPPR DT DAY ~ Happy Birthday

Hi and Thank You for stopping by.

Today is Design Team posting day over at Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon. Make sure you stop on by the blog to see the rest of the design team's projects HERE.

For my project I made a Birthday Card.  I used PPPR "Make a Wish Cutting Files" along with PPPR "Sentiment Spots 2 Cutting Files".   I added Glossy Accents to the melted wax and some yellow stickles to the flames. The mulberry paper mini roses are from recollections.
I took the edges of a sentiment spots and combined them with a rectangle shape.   
 
What I used:

Glossy Accents
Yellow Stickles
Recollections  Roses
Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress ink
Versamark Pen
 
 
Don't forget about the PPPR "Anything Goes" challenge going on now HERE. Just a few days left to play along with us. One random winner will win a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR. 

Remember that there is a free PPPR cut file every Friday HERE.
This file is available for free till Thursday night. Don't miss out. 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

2 comments: