November 3, 2013

Pumpkin Treat Holder

Hi and Happy Sunday!

I have a quit little post to share with you today. I made this super cute pumpkin treat holder with a Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons cute file. You can find the cut file HERE. I put some chocolate cover pretzels inside and added the Mickey ears. I will be entering this project into the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon  "Autumn" theme challenge going on now HERE.
 
 
What I used:
PPPR Happy Pumpkin Treat Bag Cutting File
Mickey Shape Ears from the web
Tim Holtz Festive Berries Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn Distress Ink
Twine
 
Thank You for stopping by! 


2 comments:

  1. Super cute little Pumpkin Micky! Thanks for playing along with our challenge over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So quick and what a sweet twist by added the Mickey ears! Thanks for joining us over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons!!

    ReplyDelete