October 27, 2013

Twisted Easel Card

Hi Everyone! I hope the weekend has been good one.

Today I would like to share a card I made for a challenge #4 over at "The Scrapbook Blessings Club".
The challenge is to make a Twisted Easel card. If  you want to play along the challenge is open till November 1st midnight, EST. Click HERE for more info.

I'm also going to enter this card in the "Die Cuttin Divas" challenge going on now. The challenge is anything Halloween. For more info click HERE.

Now onto my card I made for both challenges.
What I used:
Studio G Clear Stamp
Black Diamond Stickles
Orange Peel Stickles
Glossy accents
All Night Media mini Mickey punch
I-Rock
K&Company "Spook Tacular" printed striped paper
Printed Spider paper from scrap bin
White Gel Pen
StazOn Jet Black Ink
Hot Off The Press Paper Pizazz Disney's Mickey Mouse Punch-outs

Thank You for stopping by. 



No comments:

Post a Comment