March 12, 2013

Sneak Peek

Hi Everyone! I hope you're all doing well.  Today is my sneak peek posting day over at Pink By Design. So please stop on by. Here is a sneak of my project.
 
 

I just want to remind you about the PBD Ustream event that will be this Friday March 15 at 7:30pm. We will also be having a PBD blog hop on Friday that you won’t want to miss.

There’s a PBD challenge going on now to celebrate the Pink By Design release this Friday March 15, 2013. Link up a project with any theme that uses Pink By Design Stamps. If you don’t have PBD there is a digital freebie this week HERE. The Link Up will close on Saturday March 16 at 11:59 pm CST. Also don’t forget to join us for a fun blog hop this Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Hey love your photos arent showing up for some reason. ;) But I really want to see your sneak so please let me know when it goes up. ;)

    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want more!! Lol! Can't wait to see what's new. Thanks for stopping by, Nikki
    Blogging it forward

    ReplyDelete