January 3, 2013

Wacky Wednesday

Good Morning! I hope that everyone is doing well and ready for another Wacky Wednesday challenge over at More Than Favors. For this WW we are going with anything Banner. 


The Banner That I made was for my daughters 13th birthday a few months back. I had fun making this banner. For the banner I used Batman the Brave and the Bold cricut cart. I cut the banner out at 5.50 height and 5.07 width. The font was cut from the same cart at 3.00 Height and 2.53 Width. the Batman symbol was also cut from the same cart at 4.25 height and 4.19 width. The rosette is 8X8, I cut 3 strips of  4X12 paper to make it. Thank You for stopping by. Don't forget to come and play along with us by linking up HERE.
What I used:
Batman the Brave and the Bold cricut cart
Ribbion
Star Dust Stickles

1 comment: