December 3, 2012

Christmas Stocking Box

Good Morning Everyone! I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend. Today I would like to share a project I made for Pink By Design Christmas Stocking Stuffer challenge going on now. You will have one week to come and play along with us.

For my project I used a cut file that Sarah Hamer made. I'm loving the cut file. This is great little gift for co-works and that's what this one is for. Inside the stocking I have a small bottle of Johnnie Walker Black Label  Whisky, Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Latte ready brew, Starbucks VIA Iced Coffee, Hershey’s Mini bar, Blueberry Candy cane and Orbit mini gum.
 


 Thank You for stopping by and I hope your able to come play along with us over at the Ink it Pink challenge going on over at Pink By Design HERE.
What I used:
Pink By Design “ Old Time Christmas” Stamp set
Pink By Design “Snowflakes” Stamp Set
Sarah Hamer Stocking box cut file
Color Box Pigment Ink
Clear Embossing Powder
VersaMark stamp pad
Dcwv Printed Paper
Embossing buddy
Johnnie Walker Black Label  Whisky
Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Latte ready brew
Starbucks VIA Iced Coffee
Hershey’s Mini bar
Hershey’s Kisses
Blueberry Candy cane
Orbit mini gum

No comments:

Post a Comment