October 3, 2012

Wacky Wednesday

Good Morning! I hope that everyone is doing well.

I'm so HAPPY to say that today is  Wacky Wednesday over at  More Than Favors.                                    For this challenge we are doing anything FALL. I can't believe it's fall already and I'm sure many of you have been putting up fall decor.
Here is a fall card I made to send to my mom. It seem that for the past week we've been playing phone tag.
What I used:
Cricut Speaking of FALL cart
Peachy Keen PK-293 The Cornies Face Assortment
Peachy Keen PK-467 In Stitches
Chalks
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Memento Rich Cocoa ink
Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn Distress ink
Imaginisce Apple Cider paper pad
White Gel pen
 versamark pen

1 comment:

  1. This is SO adorable. I love those darling little PEachy faces on there too. Awesome job. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete