August 30, 2012

Life is a journey

Hi everyone! I hope your all doing well and getting ready for the 3 day weekend.

I would like to share a card I made for the Stuck On U Sketches vehicle die cut challenge going on now.

For my Hello Kitty car image I used Cricut Hello Kitty Greetings cart. I cut the image out at 110.5 width and 81.2 height.
 I used Memento Angel Pink and London Fog ink to ink the car. For the headlight I used EK Success dimensional sticker. Yellow Stickles for some bling and Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink around the printed paper.
 The banner is from Pink By Design "Everyday Banners"  stamp set and the perfect sentiment is from Pink By Design "Ticket to Ride" stamp set.

Thank You for stopping by.

What i used:
Cricut Hello Kitty Greetings cart
Memento Angel Pink and London Fog ink
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
EK Success dimensional sticker
Yellow Stickles
Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
 White Gel pen

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE Hello Kitty. This card is ADORABLE! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooooo cute Gloria!!! I love anything Hello Kitty, but I really like this! great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE it!
    I had that cart, sold it (don't know why since every single time I see a darn thing
    made with it, its just the cutest ever!)
    So I am thrilled Gloria that you joined our Die Cut Challenge and certainly hope to see you again sometime!

    Hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok..That is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E...I absolutely love your card, Pink is my fav color..LOL
    thnx for playing along our die cut challenge over at s.o.u.s
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little car is just sooo cute! I just love Hello Kitty! Awesome job, Gloria...thanks so much for joining us over at Stuck on U Sketches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Cute!Super Duper Cute!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello kitty is so cute, and so is this card. Very sweet. So glad you played along with us at SOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so Sweet.........I love Hello Kitty!
    Thankyou for joining us at SOUS:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well Hello Kitty....lol this is one of my favorite carts .
    Love the card and it is perfect for our challenge...thanks for playing along with us at SOUS.

    ReplyDelete