July 13, 2011

Wacky Wednesday Challenge

Fun in the Sun challenge time over at More Than Favor. So come along and have some summer fun with my dear friend Paula. Click  HERE. Hope you like my card and Thank You for looking.
                                                
What I used:
Pink By Design Stamp sentiment stamp
Pink By Design Stamp background stamp
Memento ink Black and Rich Cocoa
Glossy accents
Clear Embossing Powder
Orange Peel Stickles
Star Dust Stickles
Brown Flocking Powder
tim holtz distressing Tool
Versamark Pen
Ek Mini Mickey Punch
Cuttlebug Distress Embossing folder
Cricut Pack Your Bags cart
Cricut Doodlecharms Cart

2 comments:

  1. Love this card. So Pretty.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria, this is PERFECT!!!! Do I see little hidden Mickey's in the sand?! This is just such an adorable scene card!!!! I LOVE it!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete