April 14, 2011

8 Winners!!!

                       Celebrations of the Heart Winner
     
                       Winner of the studio G clear stamps

33= Christine Real said...
This is a beautiful layout! I love the photo and the paper & embellies are perfect!

Thanks for sharing your beautiful layout, I have become a follower!

                        My Birthday Hop Winners

Winner of My Creative Time= Wow! So Many Candles Stamp set
114= Janeen said...
I just love all of your projects! So cute! Happy birthday! I just love blog hops, such a great way to celebrate your birthday! :)


Sarah Pink Cricut Winner

53= Christine said...
Happy birthday to you and your husband!
I love the frame and the card is adorable.
You really have some great blog candy. TFS.



Winner of Erin Lee Creative= My Favorite Things 6x6 paper stack

109 = Kris Dietz said...
Happy Birthday and thank you for the blog hop and chance to win.
Kris



Winner of Peachy Keen Stamps= One Face Assortment -Winners choice


170= Jenni said...
I love your Minnie frame, so cute.


Winner of Crafts to Favor= $25 gift card

161 = Shersl84bed said...
Love the Thank you frame. Its adorable. Happy Birthday to you!
Smiles Sher


Winner of CRI-Kits= A set of pens of choice with magnetic holder

05 =Josie0602 said...
Happy Birthday Gloria!! I love that card...bet your daughter is so proud of it! The mini frame is just adorable!
Tracy

                                         GRAND PRIZE
63 =Patti said...
Happy Birthday to start with and can I just say I LOVE that frame. I pretty much love anything Disney and know I need to recreate this. Thanks for the wonderful idea!

9 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, thank you Glorida. I can't wait to go shopping at Crafts to favor.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! I love Cri-Kits!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never won before! I can't wait to get my goodies! Thanks so much Gloria! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so super excited about winning the Grand Prize! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gloria, here is my email address:

    bbitster@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Gloria! I just received an email from Pink by Design about my prize. I love their stamps.
    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gloria, thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a congrats about my card being featured on Birthday Sundaes. You mentioned that you had something for me on your blog, but I don't see anything, hope you had a great birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

    Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am super excited! Thanks so much! I don't have any peachy keen stamps yet!
    jenni

    ReplyDelete