February 2, 2011

Wacky Wednesday #24 - A Color Challenge

I made this card for my little sister who will be truing 18 very soon and also for Wacky Wednesday #24 - A Color Challenge!. The colors for the challenge are White, Blue, and  yellow. Happy Birthday is cut from Stamping cricut cart. The 18 is cut from Sweet Treats cricut cart.  For the corners on the white paper I used a circle punch. Face stamp are from Peachy Keen Stamps. Yellow stickles for some bling. The blue and yellow string is just Embroidery Thread. Thank You for looking.

4 comments:

  1. So Cute..I love the faces on it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is really cute!!! The faces do add so much more!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, very cute!

    http://creatingforlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love the faces!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete