December 6, 2010

Wacky Wednesday #17

This is my card for Paula's Wacky Wednesday Challenge. The Challenge was to make anything Christmas Themed and the only requirement was that you have to have some type of embossing. Snowman is cut at 2.55 from Snow Friends cart. Mickey hat cut at 1.90 from Disney Mickey Font. Tiny Mickey heads are from a very old punch. Face stamp is from Peachy Keen Stamps. Stamp  sentiments  is from Pink by Design. Ribbon is from Michaels and I used Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder. Thank you for looking.



9 comments:

  1. so cute gloria! I love the mickey ears on the snow man! its the perfect touch! Thank you for joining the Wacky Wednesday Challenge over at More Than Favors! Hope to see you back for more!

    Happy Crafting!
    Paula
    morethanfavors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Paula! I love those little ears! :) TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! And I love Disney too. Come join my blog too.
    Kathy

    myscrappycupcake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This snowman is perfect with Mickey ears!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! And that Pink by Design stamp is TOTALLY fitting. One more of her sets to add to my wish list :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT! Would you like my mailing address? ;)

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute idea. I am going to have to scraplift this idea. My brothers wife is also a nut for disney. Perfect for a christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is an absolutely lovely, cute, adorable card!!!!

    ReplyDelete