November 30, 2010

I got my 2nd AWARD:-}

I would like to give a Big Thank You to Sarah (Pink Cricut) and carol  (Carol's Sweet Creations) for giving me a Stylish Blogger Award:) Please viste there blog if you have not done so yet.
       
                                                

A few rules to follow for the Stylish Blogger Award.
1. Thank and link back the person who awarded you.
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.

8 Things about me.

1. I love french fries!
2. I Loooooove Prince!!!!
3. My Favorite color is RED.
4. I Loooooooooooooove COFFEEJ
5. My Favorite movie is Mamma Mia. I cry every time the song "Slipping Through My Fingers" plays.
6. I am a Very shy person that gets nerves very easily.
7. I Love my family time….. Hubby Grilling, TV shows, Movies, playing wii and my daughter playing tricks on her dad.
8. I am a really BIG kid at heart who enjoys watching kid shows and movies with my daughter. I love anything Disney…… A Disney song that would describe me would have to be Peter Pan “I won’t Grow Up!


8 Wounderful blog I have picked and would love for you to viste them.

1. Jamie
2. Jennifer
3. Leah
4. Dorcas
5. Sandra
6. Carley
7. Debbie
8. Jessica

1 comment:

  1. How cute are you! Thank you SO much for thinking of me!
    Well in reading the stuff about you...we have SO much in common! LOL! Okay well mostly, if you can believe it I have NEVER had coffee! I know, shocking!!! LOL!!!!
    Thanks again for thinking of me, made me smile today!!!!

    ReplyDelete