April 16, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas #416 Use Any Animal

This weeks challenge #416 over at Die Cuttin' Divas  is Use Any Animal
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.

For my project I made two Disney theme shirts using cut files Lex lightning Patreon page. I cut out the Stitch cut file out of Holographic HTV ( I should of made him bigger).

I than used my T-shirt Alignment guide tool from Cuttin Corners Viny to make image was centered. 

I than used my Cricut Easy Press to adhere the vinyl.




I did the same steps with my second shirt and the cut file is also from  Lex lightning Patreon page.

Love how the both came out but this one is my favorite. 
 Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog to check out the rest of the design awesome projects. 


You have till April 22nd to play along.





1 comment:

  1. Ooh, so CUTE! Love the shirts! I've been wanting that iron press from Cricut.. but still on the fence.. Love it!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete