April 2, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas #414 Sketch Challenge

This weeks challenge #414 over at Die Cuttin' Divas  is a Sketch
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.
 I decided to make an Easter card but didn't want it to scream Easter. I think this turned out just perfect don't you? The pattern  paper is from Echo Park "Let's Be Mermaids" 6X6 paper pad and the Donald Duck egg SVG cut file is from Betsy Gotcher Patreon page. It came in a set of the Fab Five as well as Daisy Duck, I added him to the card with an Action Wobble. The sentiment is from Pink By Design "Animated Greetings 2" stamp set. I also added Xmas Stickles to Donald's bow tie. To finish the card off I added three hidden Mickey's to the card. Can you find them? 

Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog to check out the rest of the design pretty projects. 


You have till April 8th to play along.

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh! That is the CUTEST Easter card! I love Donald as an egg! Adorable!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just Too darn cute!! Love it!
    Have a crafty day,
    Migdalia
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete