April 9, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas #415 National Library Day

This weeks challenge #415 over at Die Cuttin' Divas  is National Library Day
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.

For my project I decided to make me some bookmarks and of course I had to make them Disney theme. I made the base of the bookmark with two cut files one is Oahu Luggage Tag #M854F49F  from Cricut Destinations cartridge and I used the contour all of the inside. I did used the Mickey Ears #M3B23F from cricut Mickey and Friends cartridge and welded it to the top of the bookmark. I also added a tiny circle to the top to tie the string in to.  
The Mad Hatter #M34A9C is from Cricut Disney Classics cartridge and Jasmine and Aladdin #M35037 are from Disney Princess Dreams Come True.  
Love doing print and cut for small detail projects.  I will be laminating them. 

Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog to check out the rest of the design awesome projects. 


You have till April 15th to play along.

4 comments:

  1. They are totally DARLING!!! Super cute images!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So SUPER CUTE!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these Gloria - I should really start doing print and cut more! TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete