January 29, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas #405 Anything Goes Challenge

This weeks challenge #405 over at Die Cuttin' Divas  is Anything Goes
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.


 I found this planner at Ross for $5.99 and the Pineapples made me think of the Disney Dole Wipe (that's my store and I'm sticking to it😉) and being that it was the last one it had to come home with me. I wanted to add some tabs to the planner and of course I needed to make them Disney theme. I found tab dividers on Etsy and altered them to work for me.  I made them shorter and added Mickey ears. The Jack and Sally as well as Mickey and Minnie are clip art images while the rest of the images are from Cricut. I did print and cut for all of them. 
Here is the print before the cut.

I'm so happy with the way they turned out.

I also made two full pages but used create 365 planner punch for these two. 

For this one I stamped some sentiment on the bottom after I printed the top part. I really love this one.

I laminated everything and had so much fun doing it. 

Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog to check out the rest of the design teams adorable projects. 


You have till February 4th to play along.

6 comments:

  1. OK this is just amazing, first I didn't even know they had this punch. i have the same style planner so NOW I have to go find this punch. I was trying to add things I made for awhile. Thank you for such inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.... thank you so much and I got the punch at Michaels with a 60% off coupon a few weeks ago. It's awesome!

      Delete
  2. Wow Gloria, that looks so awesome! Fantastic idea for your planner!

    ReplyDelete


  3. I m so glad to visit this blog.This blog is really so amazing
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so ADORABLE! I love this!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impressive dividers. I have a hard time using my planner but this might be inspirational since I would like to look at the character every day.

    ReplyDelete