January 1, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas #401 Sketch Challenge

Hi guys and Happy New Year! 
I hope everyone is doing well and Welcome back for another DCD challenge. 
This weeks challenge #401 over at Die Cuttin' Divas  is a sketch
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.



For my project I used the Cricut Tsum Tsum cartridge for the Minnie Mouse and added her on with foam tape. The sentiment is from Pink By Design "Animated Greetings 2" stamp set and the pattern paper is from "Be Mine" Pebbles paper pack. The little Mickey heads are from a punch I have that is super old and one of my favorite tools.  
Made this card with a special friend in mind and I really like the way it turned out. 

Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog to check out the rest of the design teams adorable projects. 

You have till January 7th to play along and may 2019 be a blessed year for all. 


5 comments:

  1. Cute! Cute! Cute! I didn't even know Cricut had a Disney Tsum Tsum cartridge. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable!! Love the greeting ... I wish I had gotten all of her stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! I love the background paper with all its hugs and kisses!

    Happy New Year!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable and I love the patterned paper - so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute card!! Love the background paper and great take on the sketch!! Happy New Year to you and your family!!
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete