January 22, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas #404 3D Challenge

Hi guys! I hope everyone is doing well and Welcome back for another DCD challenge. 

This weeks challenge #404 over at Die Cuttin' Divas  is anything 3D
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.

I decided to make a Mickey shape treat holder. I got the file a while back from an SVG Cutting Files blog hop.  I sized the file to fit on an 8.50 by 11 sheet of paper. The sentiment is from Pink By Design "Inner Princess" stamp set and I stamped it with WATERMARK VersaMark ink pad than added white embossing powder. I also added some yellow stickles to the circles.
I really like the way it turned out and I think this would work for so many occasions.

Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog to check out the rest of the design teams awesome projects. 



You have till January 28th to play along.

3 comments:

  1. It's darling Gloria!! Super cute project!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I miss Pink by Design's stamps ... I have one of them ... wish I got all of them when I had the chance,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute project thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete