July 2, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas #427 Sketch Challenge

This weeks challenge #427 over at Die Cuttin' Divas  Sketch challenge
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.

For my project I wend with a print and cut. The card base is an A2 size and I found the Deadpool image in google. The image had his head cut off so I made sure to size it just right in the square due to the fact that the top of  his head is cut off in the image. The birthday sentiment is from Pretty Cute Stamps "Wish Big" stamp set. This card was really quick and so fun to put together that I think I'm going to make a few more to have on hand.   

Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog to check out the rest of the design teams adorable projects. 




You have till July 8th to play along. 

1 comment: