May 28, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas #422 Tic-Tac-Toe Grid

This weeks challenge #421 over at Die Cuttin' Divas  is Tic-Tac-Toe
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.
For Tic-Tac-Toe challenge I decided to go with 3D - Just Because - 3 Colors.
 I made this sweet little project using the Watermelon Slice Kawaii Box from My Scrap Chick. I inked it up before gluing it together with Tim Holtz Festive Berries and Mowed Lawn distress ink. Once I glued it all together which was pretty easy to do, I filled it up with some watermelon candy and added a sweet sentiment from Pink By Design " Say it Sweet" stamp set.
I love how this adorable little treat box turned out and I hope it brightens someones day.  



Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog to check out the rest of the design projects. 



You have till June 3rd to play along.

2 comments:

  1. So CUTE!! Love your adorable treat box!


    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous way to share some summer treats. Super cute, especially with that smile.

    ReplyDelete