March 12, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas #411 Green and/or Gold Challenge

This weeks challenge #411 over at Die Cuttin' Divas  is to use Green and/or Gold
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.


My card base is 5X5 I got the St. Patrick's Mickey cut file from Betsy Gotcher Patreon page. I inked his hat with Tim Holtz "Lucky Clover" distress ink and and the clover with Tim Holtz "Mowed Lawn" distress ink. For the LUCKY word and the buckle on the hat I went over it with yellow stickles. To finish the card off I added four tiny Mickey's that I punched out from All Night Media punch (it's super old). One of the Mickey heads is punched out in clear vellum paper.  

Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog to check out the rest of the design teams amazing  projects. 


You have till March 18th to play along.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is soooo soooo CAA-UUTE Gloria!!! I adore Mickey!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete