February 12, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas #407 Love Challenge

This weeks challenge #407 over at Die Cuttin' Divas  is Love
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.


For this challenge I decided to make a little home decor. 

 I started with a wood love sign from the dollar tree and removed the hanging hanges. I than filed down the wholes . 

I painted the back, sides and insides with black acrylic paint and than painted the front with gold acrylic paint. After the paint was tried I went over the front with mod podge and than added gold glitter. To finish it off I added the Minnie and Mickey die cuts. Mickey and Minnie are from Cricut Mickey and Friends cartridge. 

Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog to check out the rest of the design teams lovely projects. 


You have till February 18th to play along.

2 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME! Love all the glittery gold. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME!!!! I love your mickey and Minnie and the Love is so sparkly!! Awesome Job!!

    ReplyDelete