January 2, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch challenge #350

 Happy Tuesday and Happy New Year! 

This weeks challenge #350 over at Die Cuttin' Divas is a Sketch
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE
 For my project I used Piglet punch out die from Paper Pizazz. The cut out the circle die in two different sizes and for the printed rectangle piece of paper I used My Creative Time Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More. The sentiment is from Pink By Design Animated Greetings 2 stamp set.

Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog
to check out the rest of the design teams fabulous projects HERE.

Hope you have a great week.

10 comments:

  1. Oh my! Piglet is simply adorable. Glad you are on the diva team! Looking forward to a fabulous 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Gloria! Love your take on the sketch! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piglet is super cute. I love your take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Piglet!! So adorable, and I love the bright, happy papers!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Piglet!!! That is a really cute card. Happy New Year!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card. Love Piglet so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness what an adorable image and works so well against those papers.
    Anita
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super cute card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!! Both my kids had Winnie the Pooh rooms as babies, Piglet makes my heart smile. TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete