March 26, 2014

PPPR DT DAY ~ PL St. Patrick's Day layout

Hi and Thank You for stopping by.

Today is Design Team posting day over at Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon. Make sure you stop on by the blog to see the rest of the design team's projects HERE.

For my project I made a St. Patrick's Day project life layout. The left side is a We R Memory Keepers page protector and the right side is a Becky Higgins page protector. All the shamrocks are from  PPPR Shamrock Faces Cutting Files. I stamped two of the shamrocks with Peachy Keen "The Cornies Face" Assortment Stamp Set. The horseshoes are from PPPR Luck of the Irish Cutting Files. I inked them up with Tim Holtz Mustard Seed Distress Ink and added some Yellow Stickles as well. The arrow is from  PPPR Best Buddies Cutting Files and I used Lime Green Stickles on them. The tabs on the right are from PPPR Layered Labels 2 Cutting Files and PPPR Layered Labels 3 Cutting Files. I forgot to write down the name of the fonts that I used.
 The Happy St. Patrick's Day sentiment is from PBD "Lucky" Stamp Set. I added some washi tape to the top left and to the bottom left side. I also did some stitching around the shamrock with a white gel pen. I used  Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn Distress Ink around the page.
 
I made the arrow on the left from the same arrow on the right. I just cut the arrow apart and put it back together in a different way.
 
 Once I had it the way I wanted it I welded it.
 
For the Smile tab I cut an image in half from the PPPR Layered Labels 3 Cutting Files. The Friends tab is also cut in half from PPPR Layered Labels 2 Cutting Files. The "Smile" sentiment is from  PBD "Everyday Banners" Stamp Set and the "Friends" sentiment is from PBD "Friends to the End" Stamp Set. The 3 green 3X4 cards are from Becky Higgins "Holiday" Mini Kit. The yellow 3X4 card is from Becky Higgins "Kraft" Core Kit.
 
I will also be entering this PL layout into the "Make it clear or cut it out" challenge going on over at Pocket Page challenge blog HERE.  
 
Before I go I want to remind you about the PPPR "Just for Kids" challenge going on now till Saturday April 5, 2014. One random participant will win a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR. Link up your project HERE.
 
 I would also like to let you guys know about a PPPR & MCS Co-Blog Hop we will be having this Saturday. The Co-blog hop will start over at PPPR. Hope you'll be able to hop along with us.
 
 
What I used:
Washi Tape
PBD "Lucky" Stamp Set
PBD "Friends to the End" Stamp Set
Becky Higgins "Kraft" Core Kit
Becky Higgins "Holiday" Mini Kit
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Tim Holtz Mustard Seed Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn Distress Ink
White Gel Pen
Yellow Stickles
Lime Green Stickles
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment