January 15, 2014

PPPR PL Valentine's Day



 Hi and Thank You for stopping by. 

Today I would like to share with you a Project Life style scrapbooking page I made for PPPR Design Team posting day. I used the PPPR "Acorn Faces Cutting Files" for two of the faces on my hearts and PPPR "Happy Heart Cutting Files" for the other heart. I love that I can change things around in the PPPR cut files and how easy they are to use. The page porters are from We R Memory Keepers. 
  

I cut the 4X6 journaling card so that it would not have the rounded corners and added some washi tape. The card on the top right is from Simple Stories "Your Love " in a snap. I used a clear star gelly pen to go over the arrow, added washi tape and stamped it with a sentiment from PBD. The "Be My Valentin's sentiment is also from PBD. 

Both the 3X4 and 4X6 cards are from the Simple Stories "Your Love" in a snap. For the 4X6 I added some Christmas Red Stickles to all the red hearts and for the 3X4 I used arrow wood veneers to highlight the world that I wanted to go with the two side pictures. I also added some washi tape. The small cut out hearts are from PPPR Valentine Kids Cutting Files. I cut them out in black card stock and than used a clear star gelly pen to go over it.

Please make sure to head on over to the PPPR blog to see more projects HERE.

Before you go I would like to remind you about the PPPR "Love is in the Air" challenge going on now. You can link up your projects HERE.

What I used:
PBD "Love Always" stamp set
PBD "Be Mine" stamp set
Tim Holtz Black Soot distress ink
American Crafts red and black precision pens
White gel pen
Clear Star Gelly roll pen
Christmas Red stickles
Washi Tape
Simple Stories Your Love in a snap
Becky Higgins journaling card
Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder



No comments:

Post a Comment